Union of Arab Banks honors Taif Islamic Bank with the award for Best Digital Bank in Iraq
Beirut - 27.05.2021
Taif Islamic Bank was awarded the Best Digital Bank in Iraq - Customer Loyalty Award. This award comes as a result of the tireless efforts made by the bank in serving its customers and investing in modern technologies to provide the best banking products. The award was received by Mr. Reda Hamza, the managing director of the bank.
On Friday, 28th May 2021, Beirut had hosted the coronation ceremony of the banks winning the “Digital Excellence Award for the Best Arab Financial Institutions for the year 2020-2021”, in its second round, organized by the Union of Arab Banks and the Arab Organization for Communication and Information Technologies. It was attended by a wide range of diplomatic, economic and media institutions, as well as many prominent and active personalities in the banking and technology fields in the Arab region.
The current version of the Digital Excellence Award for the year (2020-2021) is distinguished by the inclusion of the postal institutions sector along with Arab banks. In its second round, it seeks to achieve four main goals: innovation, financial inclusion, customer loyalty, and customer welfare.
The Union of Arab Banks handed the Digital Excellence Awards for the year 2020-2021 to the following banks and postal institutions:
1. Arab Region Level:
2. Country Level:
- Best Arab Postal Corporation in Digital Transformation Award, Egypt Post, Egypt.
- Award for Best Bank in Digital Innovation in the Arab Region, National Bank of Egypt, Egypt.
- Award for Best Bank in Digital Financial Inclusion in the Arab Region, Bank of Cairo, Egypt.
- Best Bank in Financial Inclusion and Customer Loyalty Award in the Middle East, Arab Bank, Jordan.
- Best Bank in Financial Inclusion and Customer Welfare Award in the Arabian Gulf, Qatar Development Bank, Qatar.
- Best Digital Bank Award for Innovation, Financial Inclusion, Loyalty and Customer Wellbeing in North Africa, Tunisian Bank Company, Tunisia.
- The Best Bank in Digital Innovation Award in Kuwait, Kuwait International Bank.
- The Best Bank in Digital Innovation Award in Qatar, Qatar National Bank.
- The award for the best bank in digital innovation in Libya, Jumhouria Bank.
- The award for the best bank in digital innovation in Saudi Arabia, Inma'a Bank.
- Best Digital Bank - UAE Customer Loyalty Award, Commercial Bank of Dubai.
- Best Digital Bank in Tunisia Award - Innovation, Financial Inclusion, Customer Loyalty, Customer Well-being, Tunisian Company of the Bank.
- The Best Bank in Digital Innovation Award in Egypt, Banque Misr.
- The Best Digital Bank in Egypt - Customer Loyalty Award, The United Bank.
- Best Digital Bank in Egypt - Customer Wellbeing Award, Emirates NBD.
- The Best Bank in Digital Innovation Award in Iraq, International Development Bank.
- The Best Bank in Digital Innovation Award in Mauritania, Chinguetti Bank.
- Best Digital Bank in Libya - Customer Welfare Award, National Commercial Bank.
- Best Digital Bank in Iraq - Customer Loyalty Award, Taif Islamic Bank.
The National Bank of Yemen was honored in appreciation of the achievements made by the bank's leadership, the qualitative leap it made, the administrative and banking system and the level of services the bank provides to customers with ease and ease in the most difficult circumstances, by awarding it the "Best Yemeni Bank in Restructuring and Development" award.
The National Bank of Egypt, the Bank of the Republic of Libya and the Tunisian Banking Company were also awarded the jury prize for excellence in digital financial inclusion.
Qatar National Bank, Qatar, also deserved the Jury Special Award for Digital Excellence - Customer Wellbeing.
As for the jury award for digital excellence - customer loyalty, it was deserved by Bank of Cairo, Egypt.